Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Salute-To-Americas-Protectors

Hello all, from Artsieladie!
*Early Post*
"Salute To America's Protectors"

To all the Veterans, past and present...
We salute you, every one!

So, let us pray...

On every day...

Your duty's safely done!


In our hearts we carry thee.

In our minds we must see,

Your daily giving...

To keep us living...

In this America, the free!


_____________________________________

My main website:

My current blogspot blogs:
http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/ (Features my Art, Poetry, Quotes!)
http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/ (here) (Features stuff for creative folks!)
_____________________________________

To read more of my poetry and quotes:
_____________________________________

Until we meet again:
"May the Love of God always touch and live within your heart!"
_____________________________________
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello :)
Comments and questions are always welcome, including 'constructive' criticism as long as all are done in good taste, with respect towards others and myself. No profanity here, please. Any comments deemed inappropriate that are rude and/or disrespectful will be deleted. You may write a comment here or on my Google+ profile page. Thank you. I wish you a great day.
~ Artsieladie